Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A picture of our muddy Betsy

Today the weather is back to rain :(
We were blessed with a few dry days. It really helped with drying out the garden. It's ready enough that I will get some things planted, rain or shine this Memorial Day weekend!



Here's Betsy. She is one of Big Mama's offspring.

I actually snuck out to try and get a picture of Sally (our newest calf) and Mable. But they were still a ways out in the field so I couldn't get a good picture of them. They looked like 2 little brown and white dots in the picture. So Betsy kindly let me take her photo. Our Steer, Curly tried to get in on the photo shoot also, but all the ones of him turned out blurry. He was actually to close :)

2 comments:

  1. I named my new Dorper ewe Sally. The ram lamb got the undignified name of "Spot".

    ReplyDelete